Existing Members – Enrolment for 2014-15 season now open.

the place for all Phantoms news

Existing Members – Enrolment for 2014-15 season now open.

Postby dheatonrue » 02 Sep 2014, 12:07

EIHA have frozen the Registration fees again this year (£45) and so have the Phantoms (£10)
The Cost will be £55 for the year and fees are due now.
Costs to re-register as a second team also remain the same £45
You can pay on a training night or via paying into the club bank account using your player name as the reference.
The last training session with current membership 27th September. You will not be allowed to ice on the 4th October unless you have re-registered as you will not be insured.
New applications for membership will be available from 1st October.
We have been advised that EIHA admin will be on annual leave for most of October so if we are to be able to play games it is vitally important that you re register and pay the fees before the end of September or it may affect your position for games.
MENACE
dheatonrue

Re: Existing Members – Enrolment for 2014-15 season now open

Postby Bort » 03 Sep 2014, 16:33

All,

After five great years playing for the Flintshire Phantoms it is time for me to move on and so I will not be re-registering for the 2014-15 season.

My training attendance has been very low in recent months given the constraints of my shift pattern at Virgin Trains and my family commitments at weekends, when we train. I have, however, managed to make mid-week sessions with the Deeside Demons with relative ease and so I shall be registering with them this coming year.

I have really enjoyed icing with some great players over the years, playing some very exciting games and joining in the great banter that we have in the dressing room. I'll still see many of you at Deeside ice rink and hope that I can maybe 'guest' at training from time-to-time to support the club.

All the best everyone and good luck for the season ahead,

Brett
Bort
Phantoms #15
Bort

Postby exussum » 26 Sep 2014, 20:16

Please remember that TOMORROW is the last training session of the 13/14 Season, Please bring your re registration fee to that session if you have not done so already, You will not be able to ice the following week other wise !
exussum

Postby adamd#2 » 26 Sep 2014, 22:28

As I won't be re-registering for the next season of phantoms I guess last weekend on the ice was my final session? I Would like to just wish the whole team all the best for the up coming season and maybe see you guys around if I appear at the rink someday!

All the best and don't pass back to Steph if last Saturdays training was anything to go by? Lol
adamd#2

Postby exussum » 26 Sep 2014, 22:59

You can come this week. Sorry I'll make the message more clear
exussum

Postby adamd#2 » 27 Sep 2014, 09:50

Woo hoo looks like tonight will be the last session then! Lol
adamd#2

Return to News & Announcements