Retirement from Phantoms Management Committee

the place for all Phantoms news

Retirement from Phantoms Management Committee

Postby dave3 » 30 Jul 2012, 16:41

Hi Everybody,

Although Roland resigned his position as Club Chairman some weeks ago, the committee have been waiting to confirm his replacement until everything was agreed and sorted.

Your new Club Chairman is Derrick Heaton-Rue.

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the committee to thank Roland for his input within the committee of the club and valueable service to all the club members as an independent conduit for player's views and concerns. Roland carried out these duties conscientiously, confidentially and with great dignity. He will be sadly missed from our committee meetings. Don't worry though, Roland is still playing for the team, he's only resigned from the committee and you will see him at games and training on a Saturday night!

Regards,

Dave
dave3

Re: Retirement from Phantoms Management Committee

Postby dheatonrue » 09 Aug 2012, 19:23

I would like to add my thanks to Roland who I know was kind enough to make sure that things went to the committee and gained actions when I could not be in meetings and has taken up many anonymous causes over his time helping the club to function properly and improve. thanks.

I would like to extend the same commitment to you all what ever praise, good ideas or problems you have as a club member you can see me at training (at least after 10.15!!!) Or email me through the PM system as part of the forum. I would be happy to take your point to the committee and for the point to remain anonymous if you prefer and give you feedback. I hope I can be anywhere near as good as Roland was at the job.

I am very proud of the club and how it operates and promotes improvement in ice hockey at every level of player. I hop,e that I can continue the same ethos'
MENACE
dheatonrue

Re: Retirement from Phantoms Management Committee

Postby Bort » 16 Aug 2012, 21:52

Good luck Derrick and thank you Roland for your great work for the club.
Bort
Phantoms #15
Bort

Return to News & Announcements